A Farmhouse Style Bathroom Renovation
You know, sometimes colour work is a challenge (insert wine here) and I have to put my big girl panties and buckle down. But then there are the times when I’m handed a gem in the making – and this bathroom remodel was definitely one of those times.
Now, the interesting thing is that if you look at the BEFORE photo of my client’s bathroom, parts of it were totally workable…
- The flooring looked like some of today’s trendy vintage style tiles
- The vanity was SUPER paintable
- The countertop was neutral and easy to work around
- The wallpaper was…fugly. Definitely fugly
But regardless, she wasn’t interested in a salvage project, she wanted a brand-spankin’ new bathroom and a new bathroom she GOT…and it’s friggin’ gorgeous.
The lighting is a bit subdued in the loo area, but you get the idea – she’s got some serious style.
Using the gorgeous Printmaker’s Double Washstand from Restoration Hardware vanity, gorgeous cement tile floors from The Tile Shop and Sherwin Williams Argos, my client’s bathroom went from homely to homey.
Read more: The Best Gray Paint Colours
Now, admittedly, that vanity price is not for the faint of heart, so I’ve pulled together a few other options for you to check out. They maybe aren’t QUITE as glorious as the fellow above, but they could be a great happy medium between style and price…
BTW: You can choose different countertops for MOST of these vanities.
- Clemmie Double Vanity / Clemmie Single Vanity) 2. Alamo: 48” Alamo Vanity / Alamo 36″ Vanity / Alamo 60″ Vanity 3. Clemmie 61 4. Clemmie 61” regular 2 doors under sink 5. Alamo 60″ Vanity 6. Nippal 60″ Double Bathroom Vanity Set 7. 36” Russel Single Sink Vanity 8. Clemmie 61” Trellis style doors
If you want to check out OTHER gorgeous vanities, check out my Shop with Kylie section!
Check out my E-Design Packages!
RELATED BLOG POSTS