PHOTOS ONLY Online Paint Colour Consult with Kylie M.
When it comes to my E-Design, it’s been CRAZY around here and Tim and I have had to limit sales to Mon/Wed/Fri, Even then, we sell out within 5 minutes most days! 5 MINUTES!
So, I’ve been brainstorming, trying to come up with a way to HELP more people without…
a) having to hire someone else – I place a lot of pride in the fact that I do ALL paint colour consultations personally
b) MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY EXHAUSTING MYSELF AND MY WINE SUPPLY!
Oh ya, I value my marriage and sanity too.
AND I DID IT, I FIGURED IT OUT!
Here’s the basic idea…
- It’s AFFORDABLE
- It’s QUICK – you get your consultatipn within 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS
- It’s SIMPLE
So, what’s the story morning glory? Well, the story is that I think a LOT of you are just wanting some BASIC GUIDANCE. Heck, I’ve got ‘basic guidance’ coming out the WAZOO. You’re not looking for hand-holding or spooning (please note, I prefer to be the small spoon), you just need to be pointed in the right DIRECTION.
So, based on your PHOTOS ONLY, I will give you GENERAL DIRECTIONS as to what COLOUR GROUPS could best suit your space – regardless of your tastes and preferences. NO personal questionnaire this time, this package is ALLLL about your room.
WHAT WILL YOU GET IN YOUR QUICK & EASY PACKAGE?
- Summary of the BEST COLOUR GROUPS & UNDERTONES for your room based on the photos you send in – these aren’t specific colours, this isn’t that package
- Summary of the UNDERTONES AND COLOURS TO AVOID
- Advice on the DEPTH OF PAINT COLOUR that would best suit your room
- SAMPLING AND SHEENS PDF. Learning how to sample paint properly is a MAJOR part of finding the best paint colour
- EASY LINKS to blog posts for reference
- Please note, this package does NOT include a FOLLOW-UP EMAIL – you will get the above items only. This is another way I’ve been able to keep the price low
Remember, no COLOURS, just colour GROUPS – and I have the 400+ blog posts to back this stuff up.
WHO’S THIS PACKAGE GOOD FOR?
- those who aren’t able to purchase one of my Custom Paint Colour packages, but just want to be POINTED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION re: what to do and what NOT to do
- those who would love some AFFORDABLE AND HELPFUL GENERAL GUIDANCE for their walls
- those who DON’T need hand-holding, they just some simple advice telling them the right colour family/direction to go in and THEY can do the research from there
WHAT ROOMS CAN YOU USE THIS PACKAGE FOR?
GENERAL guidance on…
- 1 Room
- Open Layout (multiple functions in one open space)
- Exterior (main body only)
- NO separated rooms at this time
Really, it’s for those of you who are just going CRAZY not knowing which way to go and which colours paths to avoid. And let’s be honest, not everyone has 8-10 business days to wait for advice – you get this bad boy within 3-5 business days – BOOM.
Your package information could look something like this (this has been slightly shortened)…
COLOUR GROUPS TO CHECK OUT
- GRAYS. You’ll want to focus on grays with subtle purple undertones. This undertone will work best with the main finishes in your home, especially your countertop. You will want to look at WARM grays rather than cold ones
- GREIGE. You can also look at greige paint colours as long as they pick up on that purple undertone and avoid green undertones
SPECIFIC COLOUR GROUPS TO AVOID
- GREEN OR BLUE UNDERTONES: You’ll want to avoid green or blue undertones as these won’t clash, but they also won’t CONNECT with the purple undertone in your countertop. Green and blue will be better ACCENTS for your room rather than full-scale commitments
- TRADITIONALLY WARM PAINT COLOURS. If you’re thinking of CREAM, BEIGE OR TAN, that would be a tough sell as they would be too warm for the slightly cooler approach of your products and you wouldn’t see a visual connection
- WHITE. White would be too stark
THE BEST PAINT DEPTH/LRV FOR YOUR ROOM
Looking at the natural lighting in your room, you may want to focus on…
- OFF-WHITE paint colours (LRV 75-80)
- LIGHT DEPTH paint colour (LRV 55-75)
- LIGHT-MEDIUM depth paint colours (LRV 40-55)
LINKS TO BLOG POSTS AND BONUS PDF
- If you’re not sure what LRV is or how to find it, it’s VERY important and worth the read – CLICK HERE (link will be attached to the consult).
- SEARCH BAR: I have a great search engine on the RIGHT-HAND SIDE of my blog home page. I have 300+ articles full of gorgeous paint colours and helpful information!
- Please note the attached PDF on proper PAINT SAMPLING AND PAINT SHEEN
END OF BASIC COLOUR CONSULTATION EXAMPLE
BUT, no follow-up emails with more questions (unless they’re emails with awesome AFTER photos of your beautifully painted room). No follow-up? Whuuut? Well, a follow-up email is part of the custom package – this is a BASIC PACKAGE FOR BASIC GUIDANCE – just meat n’ potatoes, no gravy and that’s one of the ways I can keep the price low.
Oh, I’ll include gravy with the helpful TIPS and the PDF, but those, along with your room’s best COLOUR GROUPS are what this package is about.
ARE YOU EXCITED? I sure as heck am.
Check it out HERE.
ORIGINALLY CREATED IN 2020, UPDATED IN 2021