The ‘Just Get Me Pointed in the Right Direction‘ E-Design Package
Please read ALLLL of the info below to fully understand what this package includes.
You tried to buy a CUSTOM COLOUR package, but they’re sold out. You’re frustrated and you just need some BASIC DIRECTION and GUIDANCE (and wine and a funnel wouldn’t hurt at this point either).
Well, do I have the package for you!
This is the ‘QUICK AND EASY’ package – no guts n’ glory, no questionnaire, NO PAINT COLOURS – just a simple, straightforward package with simple, straightforward advice. NO GLORY and NO PAINT COLOURS?
WHAT? I can handle no glory, but NO PAINT COLOURS?
That’s right. This package is for BASIC DIRECTION – not specifics. Specifics are what you get if you purchase a Custom Colour package. However, there is only one me and I don’t hire this stuff out – you purchase my brain, you get my brain, but this lil’ ole noggin’ can only do so much.
Based on your PHOTOS ONLY, I will give you GENERAL DIRECTIONS as to what colour GROUPS could best suit your space – regardless of your tastes and preferences. Remember, no personal questionnaire this time, this package is ALLLL about your room.
WHAT WILL YOU GET IN YOUR QUICK & EASY PACKAGE?
- Summary of the BEST COLOUR GROUPS & UNDERTONES for your room, based on the photos you send in – these aren’t specific colours, this isn’t that package
- Summary of the UNDERTONES AND COLOURS TO AVOID
- Advice on the DEPTH OF PAINT COLOUR that would best suit your room
- SAMPLING AND SHEENS PDF. Learning how to sample paint properly is a MAJOR part of finding the best paint colour
- EASY LINKS to blog posts for reference
- Please note, this package does NOT include a follow-up email – you will get the above items only
Remember, no COLOURS, just colour families – and I have the 300+ blog posts to back this stuff up.
WHO’S THIS PACKAGE GOOD FOR?
- Those who aren’t able to purchase one of my custom packages, but just want to be POINTED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION re: what to do and what NOT to do
- Those who would love some AFFORDABLE AND HELPFUL GENERAL GUIDANCE for their walls (one room only or open layout – no multiple separated rooms)
- Those who DON’T need hand-holding, they just some simple advice telling them the right colour family/direction to go in and THEY can do the research from there (via my 300+ articles or other web sources)
Really, it’s for those of you who are just going CRAZY not knowing which way to go and which colours paths to avoid. And let’s be honest, not everyone has 8-10 business days to wait for advice – you get this bad boy within 3 business days – BOOM.
Your package information could look something like this (this has been slightly shortened)…
COLOUR GROUPS TO CHECK OUT
- GRAYS. You’ll want to focus on grays with subtle purple undertones. This undertone will work best with the main finishes in your home, especially your countertop. You will want to look at WARM grays rather than cold ones
- GREIGE. You can also look at greige paint colours as long as they pick up on that purple undertone and avoid green undertones
SPECIFIC COLOUR GROUPS TO AVOID
- GREEN OR BLUE UNDERTONES: You’ll want to avoid green or blue undertones as these won’t clash, but they also won’t CONNECT with the purple undertone in your countertop. Green and blue will be better ACCENTS for your room rather than full-scale commitments
- TRADITIONALLY WARM PAINT COLOURS. If you’re thinking of CREAM, BEIGE OR TAN, that would be a tough sell as they would be too warm for the slightly cooler approach of your products and you wouldn’t see a visual connection
- WHITE. White would be too stark
THE BEST PAINT DEPTH/LRV FOR YOUR ROOM
Looking at the natural lighting in your room, you may want to focus on…
- OFF-WHITE paint colours (LRV 75-80)
- LIGHT DEPTH paint colour (LRV 55-75)
- LIGHT-MEDIUM depth paint colours (LRV 40-55)
LINKS TO BLOG POSTS AND BONUS PDF
- If you’re not sure what LRV is or how to find it, it’s VERY important and worth the read – CLICK HERE (link will be attached to the consult).
- SEARCH BAR: I have a great search engine on the RIGHT-HAND SIDE of my blog home page. I have 300+ articles full of gorgeous paint colours and helpful information!
- Please note the attached PDF on proper PAINT SAMPLING AND PAINT SHEEN
END OF BASIC COLOUR CONSULTATION EXAMPLE
It’s that simple and sometimes all you want is SIMPLE – and you also want it in 3 BUSINESS DAYS.
Now, I’m not going to say that you’ll LOVE the direction I point you in, but sometimes, it ain’t about you – it’s about your HOME and its specific needs.
If you’re in, here’s how it’s gonna go down…
- Click the ‘ADD TO CART’ button (above).
- Within 5 MIN, you’ll get an email to your inbox explaining how to take good photos and how to send them. ANY WRITTEN INFO OR DETAILS YOU SEND BACK WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED, sorry, this isn’t that package, so please don’t include any details.
- After I receive your photos, you’ll get your consultation with 3 BUSINESS DAYS.
Remember, your package WON’T include specific paint colours, it is GENERAL GUIDANCE ONLY. NO FOLLOW-UP EMAILS, there’s no gravy on the potatoes or cream in the coffee – this is the basics here, so you’re not TOTALLY on your own.
Any written information on the emails will not be considered at all. This isn’t a custom package, it’s a general package and has been priced accordingly (sorry, it’s worth repeating – wink wink).