The ‘Just Get Me Pointed in the Right Direction‘ Exterior Package
Please read ALLLL of the info below to fully understand what this package includes.
You tried to buy a CUSTOM COLOUR package, but they’re sold out. You’re frustrated and you just need some BASIC DIRECTION and GUIDANCE (and wine and a funnel wouldn’t hurt at this point either).
Well, do I have the package for you!
This is the ‘QUICK AND EASY’ package – no guts n’ glory, no questionnaire, NO PAINT COLOURS – just a simple, straightforward package with simple, straightforward advice. NO GLORY and NO PAINT COLOURS?
WHAT? I can handle no glory, but NO PAINT COLOURS?
That’s right. This package is for BASIC DIRECTION on the main colour for your home (ie: siding colour) – not specifics. Specifics are what you get if you purchase a Custom Colour package. However, there is only one me and I don’t hire this stuff out – you purchase my brain, you get my brain, but this lil’ ole noggin’ can only do so much.
I understand that some of you need MORE help, but this package only covers that at this price.
Based on your PHOTOS ONLY, I will give you GENERAL DIRECTIONS as to what colour GROUPS could best suit your exterior – regardless of your tastes and preferences. Remember, no personal questionnaire this time, this package is ALLLL about your home.
WHAT WILL YOU GET IN YOUR QUICK & EASY PACKAGE?
- Summary of the BEST COLOUR GROUPS & UNDERTONES for the MAIN body of your exterior, based on the photos you send in – these aren’t specific colours, this isn’t that package
- Summary of the UNDERTONES AND COLOURS TO AVOID
- Advice on the DEPTH OF PAINT COLOUR that would best suit your exterior
- SAMPLING AND SHEENS PDF. Learning how to sample paint properly is a MAJOR part of finding the best paint colour
- EASY LINKS to blog posts for reference
- Please note, this package does NOT include a follow-up email – you will get the above items only
Remember, no COLOURS, just colour families – and I have the 300+ blog posts to back this stuff up.
WHO’S THIS PACKAGE GOOD FOR?
- Those who aren’t able to purchase one of my custom packages, but just want to be POINTED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION re: what to do and what NOT to do
- Those who would love some AFFORDABLE AND HELPFUL GENERAL GUIDANCE for their exterior
- Those who DON’T need hand-holding, they just some simple advice telling them the right colour family/direction to go in and THEY can do the research from there (via my 300+ articles or other web sources)
Really, it’s for those of you who are just going CRAZY not knowing which way to go and which colour paths to avoid. And let’s be honest, not everyone has 8-10 business days to wait for advice – you get this bad boy within 3 business days – BOOM.
Your package information could look something like this (this has been slightly shortened)…
COLOUR GROUPS TO CHECK OUT
- GRAYS. You’ll want to focus on grays with subtle purple undertones. This undertone will work best with the undertones in your stonework as well as your roof. You will want to look at WARM grays rather than cold ones
- GREIGE. You can also look at greige paint colours as long as they pick up on that purple undertone and avoid green undertones
SPECIFIC COLOUR GROUPS TO AVOID
- GREEN OR BLUE UNDERTONES: You’ll want to avoid green or blue undertones as these won’t clash, but they also won’t CONNECT with your stonework or roof
- TRADITIONALLY WARM PAINT COLOURS. If you’re thinking of CREAM, BEIGE OR TAN, that would be a tough sell as they would be too warm for the slightly cooler approach of your home and you wouldn’t see a visual connection
- WHITE. White would be WAY too stark unless it’s on the trim
THE BEST PAINT DEPTH/LRV FOR YOUR EXTERIOR
Looking at the natural lighting in your room, you may want to focus on…
- LIGHT-MEDIUM depth paint colours (LRV 40-55)
- MEDIUM depth paint colours (LRV 20-40)
LINKS TO BLOG POSTS AND BONUS PDF
- If you’re not sure what LRV is or how to find it, it’s VERY important and worth the read – CLICK HERE (link will be attached to the consult).
- SEARCH BAR: I have a great search engine on the RIGHT-HAND SIDE of my blog home page. I have 300+ articles full of gorgeous paint colours and helpful information!
- Please note the attached PDF on proper PAINT SAMPLING AND PAINT SHEEN
END OF BASIC COLOUR CONSULTATION EXAMPLE
It’s that simple and sometimes all you want is SIMPLE – and you also want it in 3 FULL BUSINESS DAYS.
Now, I’m not going to say that you’ll LOVE the direction I point you in, but sometimes, it ain’t about you – it’s about your HOME and its specific needs.
If you’re in, here’s how it’s gonna go down…
- Click the ‘ADD TO CART’ button (above).
- Within 5 MIN, you’ll get an email to your inbox explaining how to take good photos and how to send them. ANY WRITTEN INFO OR DETAILS YOU SEND BACK WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED, sorry, this isn’t that package, so please don’t include any details. Again, NO EMAIL OR WRITTEN INFO will be considered, if it’s not actually written on the photo itself. If there is anything that DOESN’T need to be considered (ie: you’re changing your sofa), please ‘x’ it out in one of the photos.
- After I receive your photos, you’ll get your consultation with 3 FULL BUSINESS DAYS (starting when I receive your photos).
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL WITH ANY WRITTEN INFO, I ONLY REFER TO THE PHOTOS ON FILE WHEN DOING YOUR QUICK CONSULT!
Remember, your package WON’T include specific paint colours, it is GENERAL GUIDANCE ONLY. NO FOLLOW-UP EMAILS, there’s no gravy on the potatoes or cream in the coffee – this is the basics here, so you’re not TOTALLY on your own.
Any written information on the emails will not be considered at all. This isn’t a custom package, it’s a general package and has been priced accordingly (sorry, it’s worth repeating – wink wink).