From Oak to Over the Top!
There’s nothing I love more than
wine, Ryan Gosling, Cornuts, making a small room look bold and beautiful and this wee kitchen satisfied in a BIG way. But here’s the deal – I only have 2 photos. However, this kitchen is so friggin’ gorgeous that I just HAD to share, even if all you get is a before and after – IT’S WORTH EVERY SECOND!
Before, it was functional and tidy, but no screamin’ glory. Orange-toned oak, pinkish granite and serviceable vinyl flooring…
After, FREAKIN’ HALLELUJAH!
I know, I wish there were more photos too, but that’s all I could pull together for you. Now, let’s chat about what they did…
- New lower cabinets painted Sherwin Williams Gauntlet Gray
- New upper cabinets painted Sherwin Williams Pure White
- New vinyl plank flooring
- White subway tile with 2 floating shelves
- White quartz countertop
- They took the undercabinet light and moved it higher to create more of a feature
- And NOTE that they filled in the space ABOVE the cabinets – mad love
And note the detail of the empty drawer space – genius! Just joking, it just wasn’t installed yet.
I KNOW, I wish there was more too! But that’s it today – just a quickie.
Need help with YOUR kitchen?
Check out my affordable and fun E-design packages!