Go big or go home, right?! If you are painting your entire home (new build or existing home) then this is a GREAT opportunity to put your personal style into each and every room via paint colour! Whether you like the soft and subtle approach or want to fully embrace the colour world, I will custom-tailor a palette that is specific to YOU and your home. Your palette will be created based on your answers to the personalized questionnaire and the special needs of each room in your home based on the photos provided.
- With an overall palette in mind, you will receive 2-3 paint colour options for each room
- I will consider flooring, bedding, countertops, tilework, exposure as well as your own personal tastes to come up with the best colours for your space
- Each colour will have an explanation with it so you will understand how it might act in your home
- Included in the price is a white/off-white colour for your ceiling, doors and trims. This does not include ceilings that are colours other than white/off-white, so if you have something more creative in mind, please refer to the add-ons below!
Please read carefully: Open layouts count as 2 rooms even if only 1 colour is needed. Open layouts are spaces where there are 2+ ‘rooms’ or functions in 1 area. This is usually a combination of the following (2 or more):
- Living Room
- Family Room
- Dining Room
If you have an open layout that has 2+ rooms or functions in it, this counts as 2 rooms (even if there’s 3 functions, we’ll count it as 2, I’m nice like that – wink wink).
The only exceptions are as follows:
- Kitchen with an eating nook that will be painted the same colour, this can count as 1 room.
- A living room and entryway that are completely the same room (ie: there isn’t a defined ‘entryway’), this can count as 1 room